Thursday, August 2, 2007

10 Worst Sc-Fi Shows of All Time

Here is a listing of the 10 Worst Sci-Fi Shows of All Time with clips and witty commentary. I am proud to admit I never watched most of these, with the exception of Viper which I tuned into with a sort of morbid curiosity.

This sparks memories of another Sci-Fi show that I watched as a kid...I'm sure it was equally horrible but I loved it at the time. It was about a kid who was an alien (I think) living among humans. He had specials powers, and some sort of adult mentor/handler. It was on in the 80's, and one episode that particularly stands out in my mind was about him and this group of kids going through this "haunted house" on Halloween only to find out *gasp* that someone is actually killing people and they are trapped inside. It was kind of a Hardy Boys meets horror movie vibe as Alien Superboy uses his powers to solve the mystery and save the day.

If that poor description rings a bell with anyone please post a comment with the show title.

No comments: